[Ambassadors] FAMNA Meetings - Follow Guidelines

Brian Powell bpowell01 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 15:24:52 UTC 2008

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 10:35 AM, Francesco Ugolini
<fugolini at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> 2008/10/1 Clint Savage <herlo1 at gmail.com>:
>> As such, I plan to start using them immediately for any meeting I am a
>> part.  I hope others will follow my lead.  Again, I apologize for not
>> doing a better job up front.
>
> Your idea sounds good. It seems could help leading better a meeting,
> so I'll take in consideration for my own meeting soon.
>
> Regards
>
> Francesco Ugolini

I think even though our numbers attending meetings may be small,
following the guidelines will be helpful especially since we are
inviting members of the other projects within Fedora to join us in the
next coming weeks whom may be used to this already within their own
meetings, this will allow them to discuss there agenda quickly without
being interrupted and answer questions in an orderly fashion so we are
not taking up too much of their time.

--
Regards,

BrianPowell