[Ambassadors] Re: XO demo Saturday in Rochester NY

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Sat Oct 4 21:02:01 UTC 2008

Brief Follow-up.

The meet-up went well.  There were about a dozen people in attendance.
Linux, Mac and Win users

The XO laptops were front and center and I believe almost everyone had a
chance to use one if they wanted to.

I discussed the XO, it's basic functions, the concept of OLPC and
Fedora's involvement with the project.

I even had to show the machine to people in the shop who weren't part of
the meet up group.

There are some pictures posted at
http://geek.meetup.com/2/photos/450928/5738036/#5738036 (I even wore my
Fedora t shirt)