[Ambassadors] Ambassadors Polo Shirts EMEA

Carlos Vassalo (opossum1er) opossum1er at fedoraproject.org
Sun Oct 5 14:26:15 UTC 2008

Le jeudi 02 octobre 2008 à 10:08 +0200, Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) a
écrit :

> I won't be at FAD EMEA, I have no idea if I'll be at FOSDEM, but I'd love
> to have an Ambassador poloshirt. Should I add my details on this page ?
Me too, and we have more french ambassadors in this situation.

> There might be more ordered pieces if people not going to those events
> could order some :)
Maybe we can group orders for all french ambassadors that are
interested. It would be great if all french ambassadors could wear their
polo during the F10 install party on december in Paris.

Regards

--
Carlos Vassalo (opossum1er)
French fedora Ambassador
opossum1er at fedoraproject.org
PGP fingerprint : 1E38 D153 476F C831 0CF6 0A6A 2E7A 992F 8958 8851