[Ambassadors] prolem about SSH key

何琪辰 heqichen at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Oct 8 02:14:51 UTC 2008

hi all,
 i meet with a porblem when i submit a certificate.
  when i log in my fedora account, I receive a message that "You have not submitted an SSH key, some Fedora resources require an SSH key. Please submit yours by editing My Account Download a client-side certificate  "

but after i submit the certificate(file name is gencert) in My Account, an error message occur...

  Error!
  The following error(s) have occured with your request:
      * ssh_key: Error - Not a valid RSA SSH key: Certificate:

How can i submit the ssh key?
  Thank you

  HE Qichen
  2008-10-8