[Ambassadors] The Event in Scranton Pa

Leo Jackson lajjr at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 15:50:29 UTC 2008

 To All,

 I had a event in Scranton Oct 9 - 13 2008, but no one
 showed on the 13 but all good it wasn't listed in the
 newspaper add due to holiday. I received disks for the
 Admins 75 total 50 x86 DVD install 25 x86 live . The whole
 event was 429 people from two local colleges up here  U of S
 and Marywood We spoke of open source and fedora OLPC it was
 great. Yesterday I was worn out due to fix and to get the
 systems running they were coming till almost 12 midnight
 11:50 exactly. Today some of the same. I showed them
 http://irc.freenode.com and the channel for fedora and open
 source etc. I have been trying to get all pictures together
 but to no avail I will post up dates with pictures and
 possible the video on my site and link to it from here. We
 want to do this again soon, and we have a Penn state campus
 up here. I would like to go the computers labs and Vo-tech
 as well that deal with IT and computer software and
 programming. I would also like to add high schools
  to this as well.

 Leo Albert Jackson Jr
 Owner Head Programmer
 LJ's Electronics and Software