[Ambassadors] Fedora Logo : with DVDs

Rohit Mishra rmishra.001 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 12:33:55 UTC 2008

A great way to represent the logo. Try it with the cds flipped also facing
us. Then you can highlight the distro version and the new features in that
distro. A nice way, I suppose, to represent Fedora's timeline.

Regards

Rohit Mishra
VIT University

On 10/15/08, Satish Eerpini <eerpini at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Pascal , ...... I went through the guidelines at
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines already , ... but
> what i have done is so far from the logos given there that i could
> really decide ! ....
> I just wanted to show my liking for Fedora , and this idea clicked :-) !
> Please let me know , if i am wrong  ....
>
> Thanks
> Satish
>
> On 10/15/08, Gerold Kassube <gerold at lugd.org> wrote:
> > All issues are figured out at
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines
> >
> > If you take care for this page, everything and everybody will be fine
> > with it :-)
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Gerold
> >

> > Am Dienstag, den 14.10.2008, 15:36 -0400 schrieb Pascal Calarco:
> >> I'd say that this is different enough from the official Fedora logo that
> >> you could not use this and legally be able to call it Fedora or use it
> >> to represent Fedora, but I am no lawyer.
> >>
> >> I like you enthusiasm though, Satish!
> >>
> >>    - pascal
> >> ---
> >> Pascal Calarco, MLIS
> >> Fedora Ambassador, Indiana USA

Check out my blog "Moving Ahead - The Agent of
Change"<http://rohit-mishra.blogspot.com>