[Ambassadors] Re: store SIG?

Sandro red Mathys red at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 27 10:26:17 UTC 2008

> On Mon, 27 Oct 2008, Max Spevack wrote:
> IMHO, the Store SIG was a more interesting idea before we got to the
> point where NA and EMEA ambassadors are both regionally self-sufficient
> in producing all the things they need.

I think that's true for ambassadors producing the polos and swag they need
for events.

But we'd still need a store for people who want to buy some merchandise
over the internet. The online store can also offer more different products
(with different printings) than we can at an event (because we're
restricted in money to stock those things and in space to offer them at
the events).