[Ambassadors] event kit update

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 27 16:35:10 UTC 2008

> Just a note that I heard good things about the effect of the event kit
> for FSOSS in Toronto this last weekend.  The box is in the Red Hat
> Toronto office, waiting to go wherever it is needed next.  You can
> contact Andrew Overholt when you know where it needs to go next.
>
> When you get it, please find a way to sticker it with your event and/or
> city, as it is getting to be quite the world traveler. :)

Wouldn't it be wiser to have one in other RedHat offices around the world ?

We are likely to have several events in the same time (think Release
Parties), so sending the one kit we have around the world is likely to be
totally inefficient.

Even better, don't rely on RedHat and have one kit for each local team :)

Regards,

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
French Fedora Ambassador