[Ambassadors] event kit update

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon Oct 27 17:41:59 UTC 2008

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008, Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) wrote:

> Remember that other countries exist in the world outside US :)

We have somewhere between 5-10 XOs floating around EMEA right now, and
the ability to get other swag to people as needed -- banners, posters,
etc.  We also have regional budgets for Ambassadors to make things like
banners and stickers.  Also, I still have a few hundred of the "I
*heart* Fedora" shirts in my apartment, and they don't have any of those
in the US.

So everyone should be getting the resources they need.  No worries.

And Mathieu, if there's some resources that you guys need in France that
you haven't gotten, let's take care of it.  I asked MrTom to send me the
Fedora-fr bank information last week so that I can get you guys some
more budget.  How you spend that budget is entirely up to you!

--Max