[Ambassadors] event kit update

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Tue Oct 28 10:24:28 UTC 2008

Hy,

sounds good. But is it possible to get some pics of that particular box
in the wiki at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/EventBox
because there is mentioned a "event box" and a "personal box" and now it
sounds like a "official fedora event box" ... a little bit confusing
over the time ;-)
Also maybe we can get a short Inventory overview.

Maybe for later it will be possible to get an online calendar or
something like that where someone can book the box for a timeperiod
(maybe implementable over the FAS, like google calendar or something
like that). So everyone has an overview where the box stays and if one
(or more) boxes are available.

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org