[Ambassadors] FOSS event

Danishka Navin danishka at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 16:17:51 UTC 2008

Harish Pillay wrote:
>> More than twenty students and other professionals participated at the seminar and the demonstration held at Amparai - Sri Lanka (08/Oct/2008). The objective of the seminar was to demonstrate the cost effectiveness of the system and its benefits to training centers and to the small organizations working with tight budgets.
>>
>> http://www.lankanet.org/events.php?tag=1
>>

> Thanks for the report and the link.  Are any of the ambassadors in Sri Lanka
> planning any F10 activities?

Harish,

Not Specifically for the F10 release.

But at the moment I am running 57 workshop for local authorities in
Western Province of the Sri Lanka.
This is continuing till end of this year.
It was about introducing Localization + FOSS.
So, I am distributing both F9 and F10 beta.

However, I'm planning to make a sound about F10. :)

Danishka