[Ambassadors] Working with OpenStreetMap

Yaakov Nemoy loupgaroublond at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 20:27:00 UTC 2008

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 5:24 AM, Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
<bochecha at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> Is this something that has some potential within the Fedora Ambassadors?
>
> I'm currently developing an application using OSM, so yes, I'm totally
> interested in it !
>
> However, I'm curious, what is a "mapping party" ? How is it run ?
>
> Anyway, count me in, as much as my agenda permits it :)

Sounds awesome.  I'll be sure to let the OSM guys know about this.

I would still like to know, as a whole, can i recommend Fedora
Ambassadors to OSM in any official capacity, or is there by and large
a total lack of interest in helping out another community?

-Yaakov