[Ambassadors] FAMNA Meetings - Follow Guidelines

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 03:21:55 UTC 2008

I'll admit this right out of the gate.  I'm causing more havoc than I
should in meetings because I'm not following the meeting guidelines at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/IRCHowTo#Protocol.

I want to point this out because I want to do better.  Some of the
ambassadors do a great job of following the guidelines and I want to
encourage us all to use these guidelines in next week's meeting.

I hope this doesn't sound like I'm trying to enforce rules, for one, I
have no authority to do so.  These guidelines work well for other
meetings in which I've participated and I think our meetings will be
more focused if we follow them.

As such, I plan to start using them immediately for any meeting I am a
part.  I hope others will follow my lead.  Again, I apologize for not
doing a better job up front.

Cheers

Clint