[Ambassadors] FAMNA Meetings - Follow Guidelines

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 16:15:42 UTC 2008

> This assumes that the person leading the meeting handles all the ?'s
> and !'s in an appropriate manner. Since I have not presided over
> meetings run this way before that would be a big assumption in my
> case. :)
>
> John

After you pointed this out, I had to go back and re-read the
guidelines.  It's true that our meetings are informal, but I'd like to
follow these rules to help us be more efficient as we tend to get off
track easily and it takes much more time to get through a meeting than
necessary than in my opinion.  I'd like meetings to be closer to an
hour than 1.5 hours.

Am I wrong here?  Thoughts?

Cheers,

Clint