[Ambassadors] Event report - Festival GNU 08

Alejandro Acosta aacosta at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 8 17:42:48 UTC 2008

It is my pleasure and joy to announce that Festival GNU 08 has come to an
end with excellent results.

This has been a 3 day event with conferences and discussions about free
software with a special approach to our local community - Chihuahua.

My report in now published [1] and I hope to receive from the community the
more honest and constructive feedback since this is my first event as an
ambassador.

I did mention it in the report but still I'd like to thank to the people who
supported me with advices and resources. Specially Rodrigo, Rahul, Nicu and
Juan Manuel. And also thanks to everyone of you for participating in this
great project.

Hoping for the next event to start soon, please receive all my affection and
gratitude.

Viva Fedora !!!

Alejandro Acosta

[1]  http://alejandroacosta.com/eventos