[Ambassadors] Sponsorship for the Technical Event in UVCE, Bangalore, INDIA

Satish Eerpini eerpini at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 20:31:31 UTC 2008

Hey apart from the official support from Fedora , i think if you are
really planning to promote Linux(Fedora) , ... you can distribute free
copies of the installation media ,..... what say ??

and Gerold ,... that was by far one of the best replies i have seen ;-) !.....

Regards
Satish

--
http://satish.playdrupal.com