[Ambassadors] FADNA2008, some links

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 15 17:07:34 UTC 2008

I'm sorry if I didn't collect all the links when they appeared in the
planet, just let me post the ones I found: they made me wonder how
beautiful and amazing was this event:

http://vwbusguy.wordpress.com/2008/10/15/ohio-linuxfest/

http://jtadlock.wordpress.com/2008/10/14/fadna-report/

http://jbwillia.wordpress.com/2008/10/14/fadna/
http://jbwillia.wordpress.com/2008/10/14/hello-world/

http://www.nalley.sc/david/?p=112

http://jtadlock.wordpress.com/2008/10/13/ohio-linux-fest-2008-report/

If there are missing links, please send them!

I think from an Ambassador point of view that FADs are really
important and offer a way to meet the other people and share with them
your passion, your knowledge and your vision of all the things
connected with it.

Reading this posts I see people enjoyed this event: I want to
congratulate with all attendees, both ambassadors and contributors,
who helped make it happen.

Best regards

Francesco Ugolini