[Ambassadors] Event Report: Ohio Linux Fest 2008

Jeffrey Tadlock linux at elfshadow.net
Mon Oct 20 01:24:05 UTC 2008

The Ohio Linux Fest was held last weekend in Columbus, Ohio.  It was a
great event with 13 ambassadors in attendance and available to help
out on Saturday.  In addtion, on Sunday we held the first ever Fedora
Ambassadors Day North America which was also a great success.  Most of
the details from the event can be found in the blog posts made by
attendees in the week following the event.  I have added links to all
of the reports I am aware of here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/OhioLinuxFest/OhioLinuxFest2008#Reports

And photos here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/OhioLinuxFest/OhioLinuxFest2008#Photos

We look forward to doing this event again next year!