[Ambassadors] Swag Resources

David Nalley david at gnsa.us
Wed Oct 29 02:47:59 UTC 2008

Hi Kam

The first step is to get your item on the /Events page which I see you
have. My understanding is that events have to be there by Nov 1. to
get funding.
Second you'll get money allocated - from that you can acquire swag.
That budget will have to pay for Media (if it's even available by
then), Tshirts, etc.
If you need a small quantity you may want to work with your regional
ambassador (I think that's me at the moment) to purchase with others.

As an aside it looks like we'll be drafting a NA-SWAG faq in the not
to distant future.