[Ambassadors] F10 Release Parties - 2nd part

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 04:57:03 UTC 2008

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 1:46 PM, Francesco Ugolini
<fugolini at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Current situation:
>
> - Actually we have 18 release events listed in
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/ReleaseParty/F10 (if you
> have put your event only in FedoraEvents page, please list in F10
> Release Parties page too).

I'm sorry, this email missed me when it came through the first time.
I have added a page with more details about my plans, hopefully it's
not too late.

> To-do:
>
> - confirm events schedule

I need to confirm costs with the venue.  They have a private room that
I'd probably get for this, which has all the required technology
already in place.