[Ambassadors] NA Release Party Owners: F10 t-shirt proposal

David Nalley david at gnsa.us
Thu Oct 30 20:58:56 UTC 2008

Clint and I were discussing some of the upcoming release issues and he
came up with the idea of having an F10 release shirt available.

So I am announcing the proposal and 1) trying to gauge interest in the
proposal. and 2) Solicit input for the proposal.

Clint, in conjunction with at least one member of the art team will be
working on the artwork.

Feel free to continue this thread with ideas or just flood Clint on irc :)

So are you interested in having t-shirts for release events?
If so, how would you have them look?