[Ambassadors] North America: Last call for second round of polos

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Mon Sep 1 16:06:03 UTC 2008

Greetings Fedora Ambassadors --

This is the last call for the second round of Ambassador polos.  We have
nine new orders so far.  If you are interested, please add your name,
quantity and size desired by *6:00 PM Eastern Wednesday* to the page at:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/NA#Fedora_Ambassador_Polo_Shirts_for_North_America

and send your address to Pascal Calarco <pcalarco at nd.edu>

Also, if anyone is ordering shirts and attending Ohio Linux Fest next
month, we can save a bit on shipping and bulk ship the orders for all
Ambassadors who will be attending OLF.  Please also indicate if you'll
be attending in your e-mail.

I'll relay this next order to our vendor on Thursday -- thanks all!

  - pascal

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Pcalarco