[Ambassadors] NA Ambassador IRC meeting

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Sep 3 22:48:33 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-09-03 at 09:17 -0700, Larry Cafiero wrote:

> While revisiting the meeting time/date every few months or so, I would
> also like to get a sense of the group to see how locked in to Tuesday
> evenings we are.

As much as I hate them ....

Doing a wiki page that shows all the time slots available might work?
We can stick to a slot of time such as evenings, if that is a consensus.

E.g.:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/SteeringCommittee/Meetings/Scheduler

> So how locked in to Tuesday evenings (Wednesday morning UTC, I know) are we?

For that, I'm not; I suppose I could do Mon and Wed equally well.  Thu
and Fri I don't think I can do.  Weekends are iffy.

- Karsten
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41