[Ambassadors] New Member introduction

Abhishek Rane abhishektux at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 9 17:03:38 UTC 2008

Hello I had sent the introduction mail earlier too maybe it did not reach
because I had just applied for membership then it was not yet
accepted.Forgive me if I have sent this mail before.My name is Abhishek Rane
and I am from Mumbai,India currently studying chemical technology.I have
been addicted to fedora since Fedora Core 3 and have made some of my friends
switch from windows to linux(fedora ofcourse) happily and i want to continue
doing that explaining my involvement in this great project.