[Ambassadors] F10 Release Parties preparatory meeting

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 01:39:53 UTC 2008

The Cabrillo College GNU/Linux Users Group in Aptos, California,
U.S.A., will have a F10 Release Party at the group's biweekly Friday
installfest as soon as it is released.

To arrange this, I'd like to know if there's any idea when F10 will be
ready (within a couple of weeks would be fine).

Larry Cafiero