[Famsco-list] Re: [Ambassadors] Ambassadors list

Paul Stauffer paulds at bu.edu
Fri Sep 12 17:34:36 UTC 2008

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 05:11:10PM +0000, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> * Remove "[Ambassadors]" from the subject line, since it's not needed.

Going off on a bit of a tangent here, but bear in mind that this point is a
matter of strongly-held "religious" beliefs for many people, both those in
favor and those opposed.

Personally, I find subject tagging for mailing lists to be extremely
valuable, as it allows me to visually filter the large number of new
messages in my inbox and triage them quickly and efficiently.

cheers,
- Paul

--
Paul Stauffer <paulds at bu.edu>