[Ambassadors] The Fedora-Red Hat Crisis

Hector Alfonso Gonzalez Ramirez hagr182 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 03:22:58 UTC 2008

So can anyone please tell me whats going on with this situation??, many
people I know are kinda freaking out, some believe, as I do, that its just
gonna be sometime with out security updates, but some people say the project
is going down, which is the truth as a manner of speaking????

By the way, Ive made some Fedora promotion presentations on both english and
spanish, I ll submit them as soon as I recheck for errors.

Regards, Hector.