[Ambassadors] Ambassadors list

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Sun Sep 14 14:18:41 UTC 2008

2008/9/14 Frank Murphy <frankly3d at gmail.com>:

> Discussion is here now,
> F10 will be Dec 08 if not Jan 09.
> which will be followed by F11 Rawhide testing.
> Your Point?

I think he wanted to say: we have to prepare F10 activities (see for
example Release Events party), and it would better to concentrate on
those ones (see F10 Release Party preparatory meeting this Tuesday).

BTW, FAmSCo is working on a solution based on the
proposals/ideas/doubts posted here: just give us the time to be able
to make this, nobody will be unhappy of the result.

We are working on a summary of all opinions. We are elaborating a
solution to this discussion. I can assure everyone will find this
solution the best one, FAmSCo is here to understand what the whole
community want and to make it real.

Thank for you feedback and suggestions, I'm sure your point of view
will be taken in consideration by FAmSCo, like all the other ones.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini

"Thousands of voices, one voice", I'm sure this could represent what
we are trying to do: make all Ambassadors able to see their Voice
represented in the final decision.