[Ambassadors] Fedora disks

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 17 13:04:47 UTC 2008

> Someone came to my employees saying I can't give them out is this true.

If it were, we would all have trouble. After all, that's what we do in
release events: we install Fedora on others computers, and if they want,
we give them Fedora liveCDs / installation DVDs.

> And if so what is the point of free distribution?

If you're contributing to it, you know the point. Do not fear the FUDers,
they are wrong. ;)

Regards,

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
French Fedora Ambassador