[Ambassadors] F10 Release Parties preparatory meeting

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Thu Sep 18 12:46:34 UTC 2008

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008, Francesco Ugolini wrote:

> We are discussing about Release Party that are organized after the
> General Availability (1 week> GA> 2/3weeks).
>
> If you are interested you can join the meeting and make your
> questions.

Francesco and I are working together to make sure there is funding for
all the release parties.

Ultimately, FAMSCo will be responsible for presenting a list of Release
Events to me for budget review, and then we will be able to have a final
list of release events with budget for Ambassadors.

I'm really glad to see so many people eager to support Fedora, and I
want to say thank you to all the Ambassadors who organize events around
the world.

--Max