[Ambassadors] introduction

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Fri Sep 19 13:35:09 UTC 2008

2008/9/19 Ferenc Pravda <pravda013 at gmail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> I am novice in Fedora Ambassadors, and glad to become a member of
> Fedora Ambassadors Group.
> Just recently subscribed to the Ambassadors mailing list.

Welcome on board!

> My plans:
>
> I wish to become active in Ambassadors, because of that i join to the
> Ambassadors Group with large plans for Fedora Project in Serbia
> (Fedora Freemedia, Events, user support...etc) in appetite. In Serbia
> is a little number of Fedora users under 200 users, my plan is to
> enlarge Fedora community in Serbia soon trought FreeMedia, Local
> Marketing, Serbian Forums, Blogs...etc
> Therefore i wish to recruit additional users and trainee to enlarge community.

That's the way to contribute. If you need help feel free to ask here too.

> I have plan to join an Fedora Event (OpenExpo 2008 Zurich, but it is
> impossible to me.
> For the time being,  i will be present at Fedora Events in Serbia.
> Maybe i will organize some Event in my city, and some othere city with
> your support. (introduction in Fedora 10, or else)?!

Yes. It could be a nice way to start.

I hope this link could help you organizing it:

- http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/Organization (actually
only in English, we hope to offer translations soon)

I'm sure you'll find useful the chapter "Organize the participation at
an event": this is a easy, well written, scheme that summarize the
core step in order to organize an event.

Tell me if you have other questions and concerns.

Hoping to be helpful

Regards

Francesco Ugolini

P.S.  I will be absent from Sunday 21st to Sunday 28th