[Ambassadors] Fedora DVD's

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Mon Sep 29 16:47:21 UTC 2008

2008/9/29 Jay Bhatt <coldfire.hx at gmail.com>:
> Hi Friends.
>
> Im Jay and im  trying to spred the fedora in some area's of gujarat/india
> where fedora is not reached yet.
> This distribution is widly base so ill be needing more then 200 DVD's cuz im
> targeting more then 4 Collages with multiple students.
> And i have also plan to prepare the documentation to distribute with CD's.
> Im also planing to conduct a saminar in the collages.
> It's a vary wide distribution so if one of you are interested in my this
> effort then please contribute in this.

That's great.

You may ask Susmit or Kushal (they are key ambassadors contacts in
APAC) to get some DVDs (I don't know if those are available).

If you are planning a seminar and you need resources (maybe to burn
some DVDs on your own), please make it after December 1st, so you will
be able to add your event in fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents, and
be qualified, if there will be enought resources, for a sponsorship.

Hoping I gave the answer you need

Regards

Francesco Ugolini