[Ambassadors] The lack of quality video drivers is destroying Fedora.

Leo Jackson lajjr at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 18:38:33 UTC 2008

Livna is not official fedora repository. You have to add it to the list of sources. I as a fedora user looked all over to find drivers that I just couldn't find through fedora to find on livna, but some drivers just are not created as of yet. I as a company reversed alot of drivers, and made drivers for hardware it is not easy companies like ATI, NVIDIA are not going to give source code up. Most drivers create for Linux are created by reverse engineering.

Leo Albert Jackson Jr
Owner Head Programmer
LJ's Electronics and Software