[Ambassadors] The lack of quality video drivers is destroying Fedora.

Paul Stauffer paulds at bu.edu
Mon Sep 29 18:47:44 UTC 2008

This discussion is pointless and repetitive.

It *can't* happen, and it *shouldn't* happen; therefore it *won't* happen.

If after all these years and all the explanations and discussions you still
don't understand, there's not much more we can do.  Go read this:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ForbiddenItems

Please stop replying to this thread with more opinions.  If you don't like
the current situations, preach to users to use alternate hardware, or work
to change the hardware manufacturers' behaviors, or lobby to change US
intellectual property laws.  Because those are the only solutions to this
problem.

- Paul