[Ambassadors] FreeMedia Contributor Application

sunil datta sunil_prog at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 4 19:06:41 UTC 2009

susmit,

I have just received a mail which said I have been approved for free media group and that too without doing anything.

Now I dont understand which step was missing. I think, You also lack knowledge about how all this stuff work.

anyways thanx to you and to all who help me in one way or the other.

sunil datta