[Ambassadors] An ambassador from Maldives

Neo Reeves neo.reeves at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 18:47:21 UTC 2009

Hi,

My name is Sameeh and I am a Fedora ambassador for Maldives. We are trying
to start a locally registered NGO which supports Open Source Software in the
Maldives. There is not much activity going on to bring OSS to the attention
of the public yet effectively.

No Fedora release parties, or other even for that matter...
Very few events had been held ages ago to promote Linux and Open Source

Can I have your recommendations and ideas to get the whole thing jump
started in a colourful way?

Thnx,
Sameeh