[Ambassadors] Re: What To Do

Salvadesswaran P.S. salvadesswaran at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 08:44:41 UTC 2009

Well, I'll put in my opinion on this issue. It might be true that many
FAs are not actively engaged in spreading Fedora, but I feel they can
help out in other activities like package management, development,
etc. I am doing my bit by helping out friends and neighbours choose
Fedora. I'm also working on some events in colleges around Chennai.
And if I can be of any use in development or package management, I
will gladly contribute my weekends. Being a final year student my
hands are full with academic projects, but I still find time for my
passion, Fedora.

Salvadesswaran Srinivasan
SSN College of Engineering