[Ambassadors] Re: What To Do

Jens Maucher jensm.fedora at online.de
Sun Aug 9 12:14:58 UTC 2009

Am Sonntag, den 09.08.2009, 14:14 +0530 schrieb Salvadesswaran P.S.:
> I am doing my bit by helping out friends and neighbours choose
> Fedora.

Yes, me too. In my region there are not many local events, so i decided
to help some friends and the neighborshood. I'd love to do this kind of
work helping out other users.

To visit more events means to travel across Germany and this costs a lot
of money, so i can't be attend on every events here. :-(
Thats why i'm visiting no events.
It would be nice, to have more local events to attend on it.

Best regards
Jens 'jensm' Maucher