[Ambassadors] Don't wait for it, do it yourself (Was: Re: What To Do)

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Sun Aug 9 12:47:52 UTC 2009

> Well, the release party is is a good idea when F12 is coming up. :D
> Till then there is enough time for me to learn more about the
> organization and to annoy my mentor Robert :D

Don't forget to read about Thomas' excellent article about organizing
a release party:
http://blog.mrtomlinux.org/index.php?post/HowTo-run-a-successful-IP

And yes, obviously, your mentor is the best contact you could have for
such a thing. But don't hesitate to ask on this list if Robert happens
to be too busy or if you think your questions could benefit to
everyone.

Regards,