[Ambassadors] Who are the Regional Co-Ordinators?

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon Aug 10 12:24:29 UTC 2009

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009, Frank Murphy (Frankly3D) wrote:

> EMEA=Max?
> NA=David Nalley?
> Latam=Neville?
> APAC=Susmit?
> Africa=?
>
> Am I correct in the above?
> I need this Information correct from a Freemedia pov.
>
> For present\future Ambassadors is this online.

North America -- https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/NA/Regions

*** I'd encourage each region to build out their page to match the way
the NA region has done theirs.  It is fantastic ***

EMEA -- the Fedora EMEA non-profit organization handles a lot of the
organization.  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/EMEA --
Furthermore, Armel Kermorvant and Thomas Canniot are excellent contacts
in France.  Francesco Ugolini is the FAMSCo chair and he lives in Italy.
The best way to get in touch with the EMEA crew is to come to the IRC
meetings.  I'm working with a couple of our Ambassadors in Egypt to help
them get more resources as well.

LATAM -- Rodrigo Padula

India -- Susmit

APAC -- Harish Pillay

I help coordinate budget across all regions and with the Community
Architecture team, but the goal is for community members to take
leadership positions around events and decision making, not me.  :)

--Max