[Ambassadors] Help a Friend: Initiative

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon Aug 10 12:30:06 UTC 2009

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009, Frank Murphy (Frankly3D) wrote:

>> I'm confused. I thought Max would send liveCDs to any ambassador who
>> asks some for an event. Am I wrong ?
>
> What of those who do not have an Event? If Max is willing to send to
> all Ambassadors in need. That is fine, this will not be needed then.

Well, we have processes in place for mass-production of CDs & DVDs of
each release in different parts of the world, so that we can get media
into the hands of Ambassadors for distribution at events.  It doesn't
all come from me :)

Frank, are you referring to a contributor or ambassador who simply needs
a single copy?

I'm not sure what problem you're trying to solve, that we don't already
have a system in place to handle.

--Max