[Ambassadors] Help a Friend: Initiative

Frank Murphy (Frankly3D) frankly3d at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 13:12:01 UTC 2009

On 10/08/09 14:06, Leonard Adjei wrote:

> I'm getting a little confused as to how the Free Media Program would
> operate.

The FreeMedia Program was started by the Ambassador Program.
But has kind of grown up, just a little.

> How are the ambassadors supposed to get the media to distribute?
As it is a vlountary effort, we usually buy the media in our local shop
or online shop.

> I thought we would be given some for of kit which we can distribute from.
> If not are we to use regular dvds, with no fedora logo's to distribute
> on-demand?

No FreeMedia program does not use Fancy Pre-Logo Media.
Which are really only used for Release Parties anf Linux\OSS events.

But for an initial Disc-Set to which you can make you own copies the
then distribute is what this thread is about.