[Ambassadors] Modem ZTE user friendly installation.

M Yakub Mizan 123mizan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 19:53:59 UTC 2009

well i think u should ask to the desktop mailing list. are you talking
about CDMA modem support in Network Manager? mail there and ask there.
or ask at http://forums.fedoraforum.org (not a part of fedora project)
but helpful.
Always let us know your success story........
**
probably this topic is not related to ambassador list.
**