[Ambassadors] refreshing CDs/DVDs in EMEA?

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Tue Aug 25 13:25:17 UTC 2009

EMEA Ambassadors,

We've got about 2 months left in the Fedora 11 release cycle.

Looking at the EMEA events page, I only see two events between now and
F12's release that would need media:

* Software Freedom Day in Stockholm (Roger Sinel)

* OpenExpo in Winterthur (Fabian Affolter)

======

A while back, we took an inventory of what was left from the FUDCon
Berlin media, and made sure that the FrOSCon folks had CDs, etc.

I already know that Roger Sinel needs some media in Stockholm, but I'm
not sure what Fabian's situation is.

So, the purpose of this email is to:

(1) Find out if Fabian has the media he needs for OpenExpo.

(2) Find out who has leftover F11 media that they aren't using, and
could ship to Roger in Stockholm.

======

I'd rather not have to go back to the production company for a small run
of extra F11 media, and instead save our money for F12 media, and
because we're working on getting together a new tshirt order for EMEA as
well.

More details about swag status, production, and distribution to be
expected coming out of FAD EMEA next month.

--Max