[Ambassadors] refreshing CDs/DVDs in EMEA?

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 25 14:48:55 UTC 2009

Am Dienstag, den 25.08.2009, 15:42 +0200 schrieb Christoph Wickert:
> Am Dienstag, den 25.08.2009, 15:25 +0200 schrieb Max Spevack:
> > EMEA Ambassadors,
> >
> > We've got about 2 months left in the Fedora 11 release cycle.
> >
> > Looking at the EMEA events page, I only see two events between now and
> > F12's release that would need media:
> >
> > * Software Freedom Day in Stockholm (Roger Sinel)
> >
> > * OpenExpo in Winterthur (Fabian Affolter)
>
> I have two small events: "Linuxinformationstage" (Linux Information
> Days) in Oldenburg and "I-Party 2009" here in Münster. I will add them
> as soon as the dates are fixed.
There is also the OpenRheinRuhr on 7th and 8th November, where I maybe
need some F11 media also. Or is it likely I would already have some F12
media for OpenRheinRuhr?

I already took some F11 media with me from FrOSCon this weekend, those
actually are: 4 Installation DVDs, 64Bit; 3 Installation DVDs 32 Bit and
two Live Media, one KDE and one GNOME.

Note that I have also the swag with me we had on FrOSCon. Contact me if
needed somewhere else before OpenRheinRuhr.

Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at gmail.com>

http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint:
A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D