[Ambassadors] Attention: Red Hat Summit Attendees

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 23:28:07 UTC 2009

With any luck one week from now we will all be together enjoying the
opening night at the Summit.

We do have a little bit of work to get done on that opening night and
it would be great if we could all meet up at the booth as close to 3pm
local time as we can to begin the booth set up. We have from 3pm to
9pm to get the booth in shape but it would be nice if we could get it
done before 6pm if possible. Paul perhaps can shed some light on where
we need to gather.

After we set up the booth, which really shouldn't take very long as
all the booth supplies should be there waiting for us, Paul would like
to talk with us for a short time about our activities at the Summit
representing Fedora.

Then we can get registered and head as a group to the welcome
reception to enjoy each other's company and eat some Chicago style
food including deep dish pizza and hot dogs (Chicago style hot dogs
might be a little different than your every day hot dog).

I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone next week, can't wait
to get there and help in some way make this a great event for Fedora.

See you all in Chicago!

John