[Ambassadors] refreshing CDs/DVDs in EMEA?

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Fri Aug 28 09:17:24 UTC 2009

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009, joerg (kital) simon wrote:

>> (2) Find out who has leftover F11 media that they aren't using, and
>> could ship to Roger in Stockholm.
>
> i have one box left which is planed for Mirlan Ipasov Kyrgyzstan. I
> can divide it - but i am already on vacation, and can send it soonest
> on 08.09.

I'm going to get Roger some CDs shipped over from North America, and
then we'll have everything we need for the events leading up to Fedora
12.

We'll make more Fedora 12 CDs in Europe, and we won't have a FUDCon
which will take away a huge number of them also.

So, we're all set.  Enjoy your vacation :)

--Max