[Ambassadors] Fedora - Sponser Software Freedom Day

Roger Sinel rsinel at bredband.net
Sat Aug 29 09:19:11 UTC 2009

Yes, it would be nice to know what the sponsorship entails Max?

I know Fedora has supplied media and promotional material for some
events where Ambassadors are present and talking about fedora.

But as where Canonical has supplied media for 200 SFD Teams worldwide,
what has Fedora/Redhat agreed to with Software Freedom International?

/Roger