[Ambassadors] Fedora 11 Release Events Contest Winners Announcement

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 18:46:57 UTC 2009

Rats, Francesco! I wish I had had this info earlier so I could put it in
Fedora Weekly News this week :-)

Next week: though. If anyone would like to add to this report, Francesco or
anyone else, e-mail me off list -- lcafiero-at-fedoraproject-dot-org

Congratulations to all (especially to my esteemed colleague in the Pacific
Northwest, Kevin Higgins)!

Larry Cafiero
Fedora Weekly News Ambassadors Correspondent
(among other things)