[Ambassadors] Teaching Open Source Resources o web links on spanish

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue Dec 1 04:32:52 UTC 2009

On 11/30/2009 05:06 PM, Alejandro Perez wrote:

> Helo,
>
> Any one, do you know if there a web sites, for teaching open source or
> free software on Spanish. Sites from Spain or Latam. I need to refer to
> some web sites a couple of teachers that are interested on the matter,
> Mel Chua give some links on English, thanks for those.

I might also ask the http://teachingopensource.org community (which is
the link I gave Alejandro on IRC earlier, and what Karlie wrote about
from her blog post on NYSCATE last week) whether any of them are from LATAM.

I think to find Spanish-speaking teaching-open-source communities,
asking Spanish-speaking open source communities and teaching open source
communities is probably a good bet. :)

--Mel